Available in 7 oz and 12.5 oz. The 12.5 oz candle is a two-wick candle.
How to use:
1. Read the warning label on the bottom of the candle.
2.During first use, burn the candle until the entire surface has turned into liquid wax. (About 2-3 hours).
3. After first burn, be sure to trim the candle wick about 1/8 of an inch before each use to ensure a clean burn.
4. Do not burn your candle for more than 3-4 hours at a time. This will prevent the jar from becoming overheated.
5. Always keep candles in sight and away from furniture, curtains or anything that may be flammable. Do not burn candles near drafty areas, open air vents, fans or air conditioners.
6. Be sure to burn the candle on a stable , heat resistant surface.
7. Keep out of reach of Children and Pets.
Although soy wax is better for both you and the environment, it is known to have a softer scent throw then candles that are made with Parraffin wax. As with all candles, the scent throw may vary due to many different variables such as, the size and air flow within a room, individual preference and sensitivity. Over time, and with repeated use, the strength of the scent will fade. We do not use color additives in our wax, so over time, the wax may begin to yellow.
NEVER consume this product as this is not an edible product or a product made for consumption. Keep Out of reach of children and pets. Do not place wax on skin, or any areas of the body.
Although we use natural wax, it is possible to have allergy to fragrances or other ingredients our wax may have come in contact with during the making of the product. Feel free to contact us regarding any questions or concerns.